Friday, December 19, 2008

cute kids



Jeremy's sister, Heidi and I have been trading babysitting every Thursday while the big kids are at school. It gives Heidi and I each a chance to go to the temple every other week and the cousins an excuse to get together and play. Luke is being a "super hero", Vanessa is being a "cowgirl" and Russell is her "pet cow". Marcus is just hanging out and I think Ben was sleeping at the time. They all play together really well and it can be pretty funny sometimes.




Here is Benjamin waiting for his pumpkin pie. Dr. Cosgrave said he is too skinny and we should feed him lots of pumpkin pie and guacamole since they are high calorie, healthy fats and full of vitamins. Plus, the key is, they are smooshy and that is important for someone with no teeth!
That was two weeks ago and Benjamin has been enjoying a very tasty diet. I took him in for a weight check yesterday and he has gained 10 oz. Not bad! Oh, and he cut his first tooth!

No comments: