We had perfect weather for Halloween this year. I felt like I had gone back to California and the Halloweens of my childhood. First we made the rounds to all our grandmas and grandpas before dark, then we had a quick pizza dinner at home, and finally headed out for trick-or-treating. Jeremy passed out candy at home and I took the kids around the neighborhood. Halloween is just so much fun! Taylor was Bumblebee (the transformer), Russell was Spiderkid (he always likes to adapt his superheros just a little for a more personal touch), Benjamin was Sweetpea, Jeremy was Popeye and I was Olive Oil. We had another fun ward party this year that we were in charge of for the 4th year in a row. FYI we grew those pumkins in our garden!!! Jeremy carved the big ones, I helped Russ with the yellow one and Taylor carved the smaller orange one that you can't quite see all by himself!







4 comments:
Thanks for posting the updates and pictures. It's really good to see your family. We wish Virginia was a lot closer. We miss you guys!
Ruth Ann, you just made my day!!! I am so glad you found me, thanks to mindy! Rangi and I definately reminisce over lots of people in the flight. Your family is so cute and you look great! I am going to add you to my list and I am so excited. I'm not the greatest blogger either, I'm hit or miss with my postings. Take Care. Love Sara
You make a great Olive, but I don't think Olive had as big of boobs! LOL. I always love the costumes you come up with for you, Jeremy and the kids. You guys look great! Thanks for sharing.
Ruth Ann, It was great to hear from you and see your blog. I am so jealous you are a road biker. I haven't convinced Sara that I need another bike yet, but I am working on it. You and your family look great, hopefully we will be able to see you soon.
Post a Comment