Jeremy and I live in American Fork, UT. We have a house on a quiet street 1/2 a block from the elementary school, 1/2 a block from the Rec. Center, 1/2 a block from the city cemetery and in walking distance to about 7 different parks. It is a great place to live if you like to go walking or jogging, if you don't mind the hills. Our double jog stroller/ bike trailer has been run into the ground!We have 2 little boys, Taylor and Russell, and a 3rd boy on the way. Taylor
is 5 1/2 and loving every minute of kindergarten! He has fun at his tumbling class and is so excited to be starting karate. He is very imaginative and loves stories, playing make-believe and anything glow in the dark. Russell
is 2 1/2. He likes to pretend he is a kitty cat, a doggie, a superhero or some combination of the three. Capes, swords, guns and warrior hats are a must. Everything he does is in imitation of his big brother. Russell is little but strong and aggressive and does great in his tumbling class. Boy #3 is due on March 26th. We are excited to see what his little personality will be like. As long as he learns to love make-believe fighting and being a filthy, dirty mess, he should get along with his brothers just great!Jeremy is busy running his cabinet shop, Haws Woodworks. His shop is in Lehi and somehow
he can just never quite get enough tools. This is the busiest part of the year, but once in a while he and his employees have to stop building cabinets in order to build "company morale", which might translate to playing Frisbee or AirSoft in the shop yard. At church, he is also the Elder's Quorum Secretary, a stake referee and
ward Activities Committee Co-chairman. I don't know if his favorite thing about the fall is the BYU football games, BYU basketball games or watching the Utah Jazz. Somehow Taylor learned the Sports Center theme song when he was only 1 year old.I (Ruth Ann) get to spend most of my time with my boys.Sometimes it feels like I spend most of my time cleaning up after my boys, but I guess that goes with the territory! I am enjoying being a room mother in Taylor's kindergarten class and also enjoy having a little time alone with Russ while Taylor is at school. Often Russell still takes a nap during school and then I get REAL alone time, which is awesome! I also teach group fitness classes at our City Rec. Center. I teach Pump Plus (muscle toning), Cardio Ball (a fun, bouncy class), Yoga and Indoor Cycling. I had to take a couple months off when I was put on bedrest for some complications with this pregnancy but am glad to be back in action. At church I am the ward Activities Committee Chairperson. Our Halloween Party was a big hit and now I am starting to stress about the ward Christmas party.
All in all we are doing great! Life is busy, fun and happy.
*disclaimer: aside from the occasional pregnancy hormone related bad mood ; ).



No comments:
Post a Comment