Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween

This Halloween was a fun one. The boys were both very certain about what they wanted to be and luckily for me, they were cheap and easy costumes! Russ was "Batman" and Taylor was a "friendly ghost." Their cousin Alan (Becky's son) joined us for trick-or-treating, too. He was a cuddley little "tiger". They had a blast running from house to house. Russell took as many handfuls of candy as he could before I reached the porch to stop him and then pushed his way into each house. Once inside, he would ask, "Do you have a doggy?" If they did, he wanted to stay and play. Once coaxed outside, however, he was off sprinting to the next house.

Jeremy and I dressed up for the ward Halloween party. We went as "Little Red Riding Hood" and "The Big Bad Wolf." Jeremy hates dressing up but is always a good sport at Halloween. The ward Chili Cook-off was a blast! This was our 3rd year throwing this party so we've got it down to a science now. Lots of yummy food, fun games and music, and great costumes.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Yeh, I found your blog, so cute, and so fun. I really miss the snow, I remember the day we went sledding up by the cemetary. I will always miss living in that neighborhood, you are right, it is the best location.

Leanne said...

ok, time for a blog update, how was your christmas?

Leanne said...

I keep comeing to your blog hopeing you have something new!! How are you guys?

Ruth Ann said...

Sorry, Leanne! I will try to get on the ball!