Taylor's 7th Birthday (June 11th) at Thanksgiving Point Children's Garden. He's "in to" Harry Potter and wanted a Nimbus 2000 cake. I am especially proud of the golden snitches : ). Most of our local cousins and most of our neighbors came to his party and the kids had a GREAT time running around the garden and doing arts and crafts!




Benjamin's 1st birthday! (February 9th) Ben got a chocolate cake with lemon icing because that is what I had in the storage room. I don't know how much he got the whole birthday thing but he loved all the attention he was getting and having all his cousins sit on the floor with him and he loves cake!

Russell's 4th birthday (January 25th) was a lot of fun. Russ got 2 parties! One with my side of the family and one with Jeremy's side of the family. He had a crocodile cake at both parties and got a new scooter!
























3 comments:
Looks like so much. Sorry we missed Taylor's B-day. I wish we could have been there.
Russell's crocodile cake was so dang cute- did you make it?
Wow those golden snitches are cool!!!
Ya, I made all the cakes. My kids have strange requests.
Post a Comment